Friday, March 2, 2012

Trojan Tech Team

The group of students that has come together to make up the Trojan Tech Team is phenomenal. I could not have asked for a better group of kids. We work together to address tech issues, provide learning opportunities, and discuss new ways to use technology.

Most recently I have had a great group who has volunteered to do before and after school trainings for teachers. First we did Google Apps, led by the students, with my support, and next we are planning a PD late start. Next Wednesday I have 7-8 students who will be in EARLY to lead 3 different 45-minute break out sessions for teachers as the teachers work to create #edtech lessons.

They seem to be just as invested in this project as I am. That means a lot to me! I hope we continue to have these successes along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment